هل تريد تحميل اختبار الانجليزي نهائي للحادي عشر الكويت الجزء الثاني 2023 مع نموذج الاجابة؟ او تنزيل نمزذج اجابة المنهج الكامل في امتحان الانجليزي للحادي عشر فصل ثاني الكويت.
عرض اونلاين اختبار حادي عشر انجليزي ف٢ ٢٠٢٣
1-اختبار المنهج الكامل مع الاجابة
2-نموذج اختبار نهائي انجليزي نهائية الفترة الدراسية الثانية
لتحميل النماذج بصيغة pdf من خلال:-
وزارة التربية امتحان الصف الحادي عشر - نهاية الفترة الدراسية الثانية 2022 / 2023 المجال الدراسي: اللغة الأجنبية الأولى (الإنجليزية) الزمن: ثلاث ساعات , التوجيه الفني العام للغة الانجليزية المفردات - القواعد - الوظائف اللغوية - أسئلة الكتاب المقرر التعبير الكتابي - الاستيعاب المقروء - التلخيص - الترجمة.
B- Fill in the spaces with the most suitable words from the list below: (5 x10 = 50 Marks)
chiefly / convicted/automatically/ unbearable / costly / characterised
6. The young man was convicted of the crime and was sent to prison for three years.
7. The pain I had in my stomach was so unbearable that I started screaming for help.
8. Spending a few days in a luxurious hotel can be costly, but the experience is amazing.
9. The weather in Kuwait is characterised by long hot summers and short warm winters.
10. This article chiefly discusses the importance of online learning for students and teachers
B-From a, b, and c, choose the correct answer as required: (4 X 5= 20 Marks)
15. My cousin (leave) earlier. She missed her flight.
(Correct the verb)
a. My cousin will leave earlier. She missed her flight.
b. My cousin should leave earlier. She missed her flight.
c. My cousin should have left earlier. She missed her flight.
16. "Set your alarm before going to bed."
a. My father told me to set my alarm before going to bed.
b. My father told me not to set my alarm before going to bed.
c. My father told me to setting my alarm before going to bed.
17. Most restaurants accept credit cards.
a. Credit cards were accepted by most restaurants.
b. Credit cards are accepted by most restaurants.
c. Credit cards have been accepted by most restaurants.
18. I won't forgive my neighbour. He apologises for what he said.
a. I won't forgive my neighbour yet he apologises for what he said.
b. I won't forgive my neighbour whereas he apologises for what he said. c. I won't forgive my neighbour until he apologises for what he said.
(Report the sentence)
(Change into passive)
Answer only (FOUR) of the following questions (4x10=40 Marks)
23. Why do you think the media has to be as truthful as possible?
The media has to be as truthful as possible because it has a huge impact on public opinion and societies.
24. What are the different uses of cameras?
Cameras can be used in recording important events. /...making movies and series. ... surgical operations.
25. How do airbags safeguard car drivers and passengers? Airbags inflate immediately when a car collides with something solid preventing people from hitting dangerous objects.
26. In what way can people in Kuwait protect the environment?
People can launch campaigns to spread awareness. / ...stop pollution. /...grow more trees.
27. How can engineers ensure the safety of buildings when the earth quakes?
They use rollers or springs that help the buildings move a little during an earthquake. /... materials which soften the impact of an earthquake.
Any reasonable answer is to be accepted